Hi,

I've been lurking for a few days & decided to join. I am brand new to the AG world. It is a very beautiful place from what I've seen. My dd8 & I LOVE the books & she is
getting her first AG doll for Christmas (Kit). I just received Kit & she is darling! I did not get a brush for her. Is it o.k. to use a new, unused plastic brush on her hair? I know she isn't supposed to have her hair brushed with my dd's brush due to the oils in her hair. I'm sure I will order an AG brush for the next gift giving occassion when I am ordering some more clothes/accessories, but hate to order now, due to shipping. Any thoughts or opinions? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] FYI, my dd isn't into styling doll hair or playing with it, so I feel like she will keep it relatively nice.

Now for a fun question. Do you have any creative or fun suggestions for putting Kit under the tree? I have 1dd8 & 2ds5/2, so she will have to share space w/ a 30" Spiderman (YES, 30" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] LOL) and a toy vacuum. Santa brings their presents, but they are always unwrapped & ready for play. I will list dd's items she will be receiving:

Kit, school dress, Christmas dress, 6 book set, Samantha & Felicity DVD's, Ag mini puzzle set, Kit sketch book, and Kit Railway book.

I would LOVE a creative (cheap [img]wink.gif[/img] ) idea. For example, when dd was 3.5 she received a dollhouse for Christmas. To make it more fun I put a tree in the house & wrapped dollhouse toys/accessories & put them under it. She loved it. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I look forward to getting to know you all & am LOVING the codes on this board [img]cool.gif[/img]

TIA,
trvnbrn